Model in Image: with cabin option at 1050 € ht.
The JF20 has unique advantages: its compact size, flexibility, versatility and high efficiency are popular with users. It is ideal for all kinds of pipeline excavations, foundation construction, utilities and urban housing maintenance. The small size and the special design allow working in environments where large excavators cannot be used.
1. The JF20 has great power characteristics, long life, low noise, low emissions, low fuel consumption and easy maintenance.
2. Performance, noise and emissions comply with the latest European standards.
3. Rubber tracks allow operation without fear of damaging floors (sidewalks, roads, public places, tiles).
4. It can be optionally equipped with a large-space closed cab, no blind spots, and a thick ceiling, which can be used for driving work, thus making the machine and personnel safer.
5. The cabin can be easily removed at any time and can be used flexibly in a very confined space.
6. You can also choose various attachments, such as crusher, excavator, grapple and auger. Different equipment and functions can be adapted according to your needs and requirements.
CE ISO EPA certified.
|Walking and rotating motor||EATON|
|Nominal power||15.4 CV Diesel|
|Max digging depth||2310 mm|
|Max digging height||3540 mm|
|Max unloading height||2440 mm|
|Track width||3300*1110*2360 mm|
|Track length||230 mm|
|movement speed max.||2,2 km/h|
|Consumption||2,6 l / h|
|Rotation speed||9 tr/mn|
|Breakout Force Capacity||13,8 kN|
|Hydraulic pressure available||185 bar|
|Hydraulic flow||51 l / mn|
Bucket teeth 44 cm included
Cabin option: €1,050.00 excl. tax
Spreadable tracks option.
Steel tracks option
Bucket without teeth 20cm
Bucket without teeth 40cm
Bucket without teeth 60cm
Bucket without teeth 90cm
Bucket teeth 20cm
Bucket teeth 25cm
Bucket teeth 40cm
Bucket teeth 80cm