As part of its activity, Jack&Fils, whose head office is located at 2, Rue des Prés in Eschwiller (67320), is required to collect and process information, some of which is qualified as “personal data”. Jack & Fils attaches great importance to respect for privacy, and only uses data in a responsible and confidential manner and for a specific purpose.
On the www.jacketfils.com website, there are two types of data that may be collected:
- Data transmitted directly. These data are those that you send us directly, via a contact form or by direct contact by email. The “name” and “email” fields are mandatory in the contact form.
- Data collected automatically. During your visits, once your consent has been given, we may collect “web analytics” type information relating to your browsing, the duration of your consultation, your IP address, your browser type and version. The technology used is the cookie.
USE OF DATA
The data that you transmit to us directly are used for the purpose of contacting you again and/or as part of the request you have made to us. “Web analytics” data is collected in anonymous form (by recording anonymous IP addresses) by Google Analytics, and allows us to measure the audience of our website, consultations and any errors in order to constantly improve the experience. users. These data are used by Jack & Fils, responsible for data processing, and will never be transferred to a third party or used for purposes other than those detailed above.
Personal data is only collected after mandatory consent of the user. This consent is validly collected (buttons and checkboxes), free, clear and unequivocal.
Here is the list of cookies used and their purpose:
- Cookies Google Analytics (liste exhaustive) : Web analytics
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to consult, request modification or deletion of all your personal data. You can also withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
CONTACT DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
- Jack & Fils
- Headquarters: 2, Rue des Prés
- 67320 – ESCHWILLER
- Phone : 03 68 38 08 08
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org